So the police have recovered my computer and arrested someone for it (they found it at his house). He ended up being one of my neighbors and is the same guy that most people suspected.. apparently hes rubbed the town the wrong way by robbing them for years. I'm still not sure if the comps busted or not, but I'll be going in to find out details next week. I also don't know if he'll be off with a fine or if he'll get jail time or for how long. The bars should be up on the windows soon, but it would be semi-creepy to know the guy is back living within 20 seconds of my house. More soon.
This past thursday was the dia de San Juan.. St John. Most of the kids made little caballitos de palo.. little horses on sticks and had to compete running around and neighing, it was pretty hilarious. Then they performed different songs and dances and presented what they've been doing all year.
The one family who wasn't there was the family of the guy who was arrested :x. It blows because I really like that (HUGE)family except for him and its unfortunate that they are most definitely getting a bad name due to all of this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad (and really surprised) that they caught the guy!
ReplyDelete