but Maria does! and does it well.. here is the link http://calibellezza.blogspot.com/
Since I got back from Peace Corps in August, I lived in San Diego working at a small branch of the local Boys and Girls Club while looking for work in DC, San Diego or SF/Sacramento. I ended up getting an offer from the Fish & Wildlife service as a Management Assistant for the division of Visitor Services and Communications of the National Wildlife Refuge System. Just like peace corps, tons of acronyms. FWS, MA, VSC, NWRS. It's all pretty exciting. I lived in East Falls Church in Arlington, just a metro stop away from work (in Ballston) for a few months until Maria got here and now we live in Capitol Hill. Nice location in DC. I'll try to get more details and pictures from the past year on here and then this will be my last blog. After that, see Maria's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment