Thursday, December 9, 2010

Secrets out

I knew the day was coming when some kid would surprise me and catch me on the blackberry, ooops. Its prob no big deal considering everyone already knows. I have a camera and a laptop here. I just hate "showing off" all this.. status symbol junk.

On another note, feliz día de las madres (ayer). There was a procession in Calabazo but I didn't go por la lluvia. I went last year so its np.

Its been raining pretty consistently since the end of November and they say its not going to stop. El niño is going to give us rain through february (plus the normal summer winds). Essentially there will only be a tiny summer this year.. as the rainy season starts up again in april or may.

the sun came out for 5 minutes today so I thought that was a good sign to do my laundry. I was trying to hold out until I go to Penonomé next week to throw my clothes in a machine, que va. I ran out of anything clean. We'll see how many days it takes to dry :p

I'm going to panamanian court next week, so I'll let ya all know how that goes. Same old laptop issue.. just want it to be over. The adult suspect had his trial on thanksgiving and he's still around town, sounds like he got a fine. I'm sure the minors will get their fine too and hopefully it'll be done with.

Schools ending, so my "set schedule" will be ending as well. After new years I plan on starting up my english classes again.. Getting things going with stove construction (still waiting on funds and the extended rainy season might make it tough to transport material).. And if all goes well, I will put on a project management seminar for APEP w/ the help of the president. The guy wants me to do it on my own but since he has experience w/ the seminar.. I'm not gonna budge. We do it together or we don't do it.

I'm going home in 2 weeks wooo
Mensaje enviado desde mi BlackBerry® de +Móvil!

No comments:

Post a Comment