Monday, September 20, 2010

Ye-ye

After a year or so of a life of candles and flashlights, I decided to bring a bit of technology in. I got my battery a few months ago and the one light bulb makes such a difference. It's a hands free nightlife (I still go to sleep around 8 30 or 9) that I never had before. You'd think 'hey why not use a head lamp?' But then remember, oh wait bugs like light and the light is on your face.

The battery could probably last a good month longer if I only use the light, but I charge my cell and sometimes the computer, so. I get about 3 weeks. Either way its super easy to charge at the store in town from their generator.

Then I thought about looking into a blackberry plan. Maria sent me down an old one and I set it up with mas movil for only 12 a month. Not bad to have internet at home and for long bus rides, such as the one I'm on now. Heading to Isla Caña in Los Santos and a few days later for Guararé mejorana #2.

Anyway I don't promise that my blogs will get any more frequent, but we'll see. The bb is also nice b/c I can send free texts to any other bb. So.. Everything I wrote about pretty much defines 'ye-ye'.
Mensaje enviado desde mi BlackBerry® de +Móvil!

No comments:

Post a Comment