My parents threw a little family/friend get together, which gave me a chance to explain a little better what it is I do and see everyone all at once. I got to go to 2 Padres games in the time I was out there.. one was the 17 run massacre vs Atlanta.. and one was the 1 hit win against the giants. Plus at both games everyone won free Jack tacos. I'm going to miss an awesome beginning to their season and probably a terrible end like always ;).. and the Petco stairs bottleneck, that cracks me up. Did that guy design it on purpose?
It was good to be up in Davis again.. spent a lot of time with Maria and my other buddies up there. Picnic Day was Picnic Day (meaning awesome).. I even convinced claudia to come out from SF. I had a list of places to eat and I think I hit most of them.. sushi/thai/pizza/pint night/board n brew.
I flew home with 6 machetes, and those who got them had some fun. Greg was pretty shocked by it, just like I expected haha. Btw I'm taking orders for next time.. looks like I'm coming home again for Christmas. Mom and Dad are coming out in July and Maria and Ron are coming in August. Times going fast.
Now that I'm back.. I'll be starting work again like normal on Tuesday.
Heres some pictures
dinner in LA
speaking at rotary
pads/giants game (1-0 pads)

grade 6am.. eh 7am
I like that you're wearing the SAME shirt in three of those pictures; all on different days.
ReplyDelete