I'll type that up next time i get the chance but heres the short of it.
Merry christmas, I'm meeting up with some people on Isla Leones.. another volunteer's site. Lobster dinner and fireworks, I'm bringing alone an arbolito that Brianna left behind.
uhm.. my latrine is full of mosquitos and flies, so going back to the bucket looks pretty good. I have some kinda fungus on a few of my toes (a personal diagnosis).. a cream I'm using seems like its working. I'm probably getting a dog next month, his names Nacho.. sticking to the food theme.
I'll get the real blog posted sometime soon with an update from christmas/new years. Heres some pictures.

the posada.. singing at the door
maria y jose
swim up bar, oh ya i met up with some people at an all inclusive resort nearby. ya i live near an all inclusive resort lol
harvesting arroz
nacho is in the middle
lots of rice








No comments:
Post a Comment