Thursday, October 22, 2009

viene Maria

So Maria finally got here.  I'm pretty excited about everything we're gonna be doing in the next few weeks. I'll finally get to show someone around.  More than half the time we'll actually just be in my town but that should be just as cool for her.  Whats awesome is having visitors is considered work for me because 2/3 of what I'm supposed to be doing is cultural exchange.  

Besides her tagging along to my work and meeting people in my town.. we're going out to Boquete in Chiriqui.. Bocas del Toro and Costa Rica.  Plus theres 4 straight days of holidays in/near LB at the beginning of November which will be cool.  And she brought my john cena costume for halloween in bocas.  Anyway, I'll post some pictures and updates later on but she'll probably do a better job of blogging her time here.  If you want to check hers out its.. http://calibellezza.blogspot.com/

We had a district holiday here on oct 19 in La Pintada.. parades with all the schools and a baile after which I didn't end up staying for.  Here's a few pictures





No comments:

Post a Comment