So I´ll be living/working in a community called Loma Bonita in the Cocle province. i have a whole bunch of info on paper but the best info ill get is after i´m there. im not sure how easy it is to find on a map, but you should be able to find El Cope which is relatively closeby.
Next week my CEC group is checknig out a different town in the area so i may get a good idea of what its like there. the week after that is our culture week for the region. not sure what well be doing but its supposed to let us see the cultural differences in the province. 2 weeks after that ill actually be visiting my site for a week which is when ill be able to share a little bit more with you all.. i´m amped
few details.. bit over 300 people, running water, no electricity, i do get cell service and i have some volunteers nearby. more later
its letter A, the one in La Pintada
oh and here is a little game i made for a 2nd grade class. my group is doing an eco parade in a few weeks with a school and my class is doing reptiles and amphibians. they knew all their names but the reptil o amfibio was a little tough
wow maybe you should become an artist. ps my sister is going to costa rica to do field study for a month. u guys should hang out
ReplyDeleteHi, I am missing you so I wanted to read your blog and see how your life is going. I am so happy for you, Dave. I'm glad things are going so well. :)
ReplyDeleteI love you and miss you!
Laura Creed
The monkey must have really thrown them off.. can't believe they are letting you teach a class. What is that about?
ReplyDelete