I had a lot of fun up in Davis for picnic day, but now i'm paying the price b/c i've got to make sure everything is rdy by tonight. Leaving tomorrow (feeling a good mix of nervous and excited).. so check back soon, my next post should be from Panama
Bon voyage David. Ron and I wish you all the best in this adventure. I guarantee you will love Panama,, especially if you have Air Conditioning - (which you may not) but fans are good too. We lived at Ft Gulick, on the Atlantic side. It was the site of the School of the Americas where Ron was on the staff. Our home overlooked Lake Gatun.
I wonder what you will be doing there or is only the training in Panama and you will go somewhere else in Central America.
Visit everything and the San Blas Islands. This will be a terrific place for your Mom and Dad to go visit you.;\
We admire you very much for your idealism and sense of purpose.
David Wagner #PTY 19591 7979 NW 21st St Doral, FL 33122-1616
note: when you send me a package, send me an e-mail with a tracking number, estimated cost and a general idea of whats in it.. its dumb, but it goes a little smoother
Cell Phone country code: 507 #: 6871 3377
Books I´ve read
Percy Jackson y la Maldición del Titán
Percy Jackson y los dioses del Olímpo II - El Mar de los Monstruos
The Amber Spyglass - Dark Materials III
The Subtle Knife - Dark Materials II
The Golden Compass - Dark Materials I
The Rum Diary
The Bronx Is Burning
The Omnivore's Dilemma
The Death of Manolete
Percy Jackson y los dioses del Olímpo I - Ladrón del Rayo
Bon voyage David. Ron and I wish you all the best in this adventure. I guarantee you will love Panama,, especially if you have Air Conditioning - (which you may not) but fans are good too. We lived at Ft Gulick, on the Atlantic side. It was the site of the School of the Americas where Ron was on the staff. Our home overlooked Lake Gatun.
ReplyDeleteI wonder what you will be doing there or is only the training in Panama and you will go somewhere else in Central America.
Visit everything and the San Blas Islands. This will be a terrific place for your Mom and Dad to go visit you.;\
We admire you very much for your idealism and sense of purpose.
Kay Nelson (Ron's better half)